Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Like Father, like son

As the day goes by, my son is looking more and more like his dada. No, not just physically but in every small aspect.

From mannerisms to personality, oh they are so alike... sometimes painfully so!

-- He watches TV with his head hanging upside down at the edge of the bed.
-- His amazing imagination
-- He loves words..
-- He's so behave at school but such a rascal at home
-- His sweetness to me, his mommy :)
-- Weird mannerisms such as playing with his tounge to make silly sounds
-- And oh the endless silly things he thinks of!

There's barely anything I see in him that I would say comes from me.

Well... there IS one thing.

He's not too adventurous in the playground. He tends to measure the risk he's going to take before he undertakes them. Not a bad thing... but sometimes I wish he'd take on his dad's adventurous demeanor.

I hear stories from bruises and scrapes to broken arms. Not that I'm wishing my son would have them, but he's a boy and it's sometimes like the essence of being a little boy -- all those silly mishaps.

Well, he's only four anyway. Who knows how he'll be another 4 years from now.

So far, he's still so much like his father. Physically, emotionally and intellectually ... im not complaining. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home