Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Little Too Much

Yesterday I woke up quite late...

It's our weekend off from work and it's been raining on and off so the weather's just perfect for sleeping.I could very well hear that my son's already up and entertaining himself with songs and more of his role-plays.

I also thought I heard a really hard downpour of rain. Too lazy to get up and check myself, I asked my son:

Me: Baby, is it raining?
kiddo: Hmm. Let me check for you mommy
Me: OK
Kiddo: (goes to the window and checks) Hmm.. It's a little too much.
Me: (making sure I'm awake) what?
Kiddo: It's a little too much rain.
Me: oh.. ok .. thank you baby.

I have no idea where he got "a little too much" and if he knows what it means. It was enough to wake me up though but only for a few minutes until the cool weather and the sound of rain filled my head and made fall into slumber again.

My son on the other hand continued playing by himself until he got too bored and started hearing people outside (my parents having breakfast) when he'd usually run outside to talk to other people in the house.

ahhh kids do say the darndest things. I love this stage!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home