Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh My Goodness...

He's been in pre-school for 3 weeks now and I'm glad he's enjoying it!

Last week, he even celebrated his 4th birthday with his 9 classmates and 2 teachers. We had fun-shaped pasta, mini-burgers with tootphick flags and chocolate cake.

One afternoon after school, I was napping and he was beside me just letting his imagination fly. I wasn't paying attention as he usually does this when bored but wants to stay beside me.

I started waking up when I was hearing him shouting:
"there's a monster!"
and then:"
Help! Help!"
and then a:
"Ina! I'll save you! -- go inside the classroom!"
after a few more role playings and monologues:
"Oh Thank you! You saved me!""Give me a hug!"

WHAT?!

I woke up obviously. How cute! he's saving a girl! He's being a hero to Ina. I have noticed however that since that day all he talks about is Ina!

The mommy-doesn't-want-to-let-go- yet in me was awakened! I didn't think I'd feel this THIS SOON! He's only 4!

I know it's just utter fondness for Ina whom he probably plays more often with than any other kid in his class... but still! aww man. I always thought some moms were over-reacting when they learn their sons start to date or have crushes, now I get it!

Just yesterday he told me: "Ina's pretty... like you mommy!"

Now that's exactly what sons do and say to their moms to assure them they're still number one in their hearts...

I love my little prince. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home