Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

My little Justine Timberlake


P1081300.JPG
Originally uploaded by zizzy.
looky looky at this cute little baby! :D hahah he's hip and he's hop.. he's my little JT! :p

We were looking for some cheap long-sleeved shirts his size about 3 weeks ago and we were only lucky to find 3! (can you believe nobody here makes much long-sleeved shirts for babies?? i wonder why..) Anyway, this last one we found was the LAST piece. They don't have any bigger size, but hubby wanted to get it (it has SOCCER printed on the front and hubby's a soccer fan/player) i thought it would fit him at least for a month..

Can't believe how fast kids grow! I guess this might be the first AND LAST time he'll be wearing this..

he's still cute :p very cute! while we were taking pictures of him, we were trying to make him smile.. and he was just staring. after hubby took this picture, he LAUGHED! a SINISTER LAUGH! sort of like saying "hahah! fooled you again! now I'm smiling!" Sure enough.. we couldn't catch him smile anymore after that! *sigh* this little rascal of mine...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home