Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Happy 2nd Month Birthday!

Ziggy's 2 month old today September 1.

I'm still thinking if I should buy something for us as a little celebration ... nevertheless.. my baby's 2month old now. Time seems so fast AND slow at the same time...

Seems fast that my maternity leave's done.. that he's 2 months old already when it feels like yesterday I was just cradling him in my arms inside the hospital nursery, learning how to breastfeed him..

Seems slow that he's still considered a "newborn".. that i still can't carry him without supporting his neck.. that i still can't have cute kiddie conversations with him.

It feels just right though, that he's right here with us. Alive, smiling and responding to every stimuli. He laughs and coos everytime he hears us talk. He smiles A LOT. he cries when he's hungry or in any discomfort. He jerks when he's startled. makes this funny face when given his vitamins. kicks and coos and laughs when taking a bath. Sleeps when tired. Feeds when hungry.

Most of all... he makes all of us happy :D

Happy 2nd month birthday Ziggy!

baby bachuy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home