Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Friday, September 23, 2005

The Answer

Yup! that's his tummy :)

He was actually hiding from me that time..

he ran to the closet.. went inside and waited for me ... giggling as if i couldn't see or hear him! :)

his tummy's too big to hide heheheh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Accessibility-ready' MacJournal 3.2 ships
Minneapolis, Minn.-based Mariner Software Inc. on Thursday announced the release of MacJournal v3.2 , a new version of their personal journaling software for Mac OS X. The new version uses the accessibility API ...
You have a winner here! I am definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##work at home## Web site. It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time:-}

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home