Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

First Haircut!

i got home tuesday afternoon to the sight of Ziggy's umm.. uneven... indescribable hair!

Apparently my dad was getting too annoyed by his hairs/bangs covering his eyes that he cut them! himself! without even asking for help from my mom!!!!!

I was supposed to wait for him to turn a year old (tradition/pamahiin's sake) and to have pictures taken when his hair is being cut! and i was going to keep his hair to put in his baby book!

well.. fine my mom kept his hair.. but he still looks funny..

we haven't had the chance to take a picture.. but i'll be posting for sure.

*sigh* ziggy looks like one of the beatles right now heheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home