Says it all. Adventures of a first time mom with her ever growing little boy named Ziggy. Doing this to chronicle our little boy's life and to share whatever I can to other moms. I know it's always helpful hearing firsthand experiences from other moms, this is my part :)

Thursday, June 17, 2004

gettin' dizzy...

Thursday afternoon.. mommy's getting dizzy.. started around 1pm..

I thought it was only because I was getting a bit hungry. so I had a few Sunflower Crackers.. still dizzy..

Getting dizzier by the minute. Texted your daddy about it. He got home early since he was able to finish work early.. he was watching harry potter and the chamber of secrets..

I took my lunch at the office's pantry, while daddy was on his way to get to me..

He got here, and i'm still feeling dizzy. really dizzy. He called the doctor, unfortunately she was delivering a baby.. I looked for a nurse in the office in case my BP's gone up, but there was no nurse available!

I'll be finishing work ASAP and going home.. maybe a little rest will do. or maybe you're coming out soon..

hmm.. we're all wondering.

People in mommy's office are asking and anticipating it already.. everybody's excited already...

baby? when will you come out and see us? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home